QuickBooks is an extremely useful tool, and makes it easier than ever for businesses to stay on top of their finances. However, not all businesses use this tool effectively. A QuickBooks advisor is often necessary to help you make the most of this powerful software.
Why you need a QuickBooks advisor
A QuickBooks advisor will help you save time and money and spare you a lot of frustration. A QuickBooks-certified bookkeeper can help you maximize your use of the software and achieve the following:
- Do a thorough company set-up interview to ensure that the software is set to your business’s exact needs.
- Make QuickBooks your accounting database for all aspects of your bookkeeping.
- Enter all customer, vendor, and employee information and learn how to use the features of each.
- Develop an effective system for entering and tracking sales, using either invoicing or daily sales journals – or both.
- Develop a system to keep you on top of your bills and expenses
- Integrate the use of any other software or tracking system outside of QuickBooks, helping you to bring all your financial record keeping onto a single, versatile, easy-to-follow platform.
It is very important that your entire accounting cycle is based within QuickBooks. Otherwise, you can very quickly lose track of your income and expenditure flows. The point of QuickBook is to bring everything together on an easy-to-use platform.
For more advice on QuickBooks, contact Georgen Scarborough. We are a firm of certified public accountants based in Vienna, Virginia. Speak to us about our QuickBooks advisors and other bookkeeping services.